Trouver une formation
MASTER ÉTUDES EUROPÉENNES ET INTERNATIONALES
Choisissez votre parcours:
- Parcours Economics of globalization and european integration
- Parcours European economics and political affairs
- Parcours Management of european affairs
- Durée: 4 semestre(s)
- Crédits: 120
- Accessible en: Formation initiale , Formation continue
- Langue(s) d'enseignement: Anglais
- Stage: OBLIGATOIRE(S2),OBLIGATOIRE(S4)
- Niveau de diplôme requis à l'entrée: BAC+3
- Niveau de diplôme validé à la sortie: BAC+5
Objectifs de la formation
“The European Union is one of the most famous actors in the world. In fact, each member state has to apply regulations enacted by the European Union institutions. Each field of the European life is concerned: the agriculture, business, health, environment, and movement of persons... Managing company or dealing in the European market requires a deep understanding of the European Union system. Hundreds of jobs are also created every year directly in the institutions (the Parliament, the European Commission, the Court of justice...). Indirectly, there are more than thousand new jobs, in other worldwide institutions and in the business companies, linked with the European Union. In the public or the private field of the economic life, the European Union takes an important place.
The Master European and International Studies (EIS) was created with the ambition to educate the next experts on European Union issues. These experts have to acquire multidisciplinary competences: economic, finance, law, management, and political sciences.
This Master is a two years program with two educational tracks: Management of European Affairs (MEA) and European economic and Political Affairs (EEPA).
If you are particularly interested in doing business in Europe or with Europe-based firms and organizations, don't hesitate! Join the Master European and International studies, Management of European Affairs (MEA) program, to get all the competences that you need!”
Associate Professor, Maître de conférences.
The main purpose is to educate future experts and / or managers able to match the highest requirements of companies, institutions or other authorities which have to deal with European decision-making processes. These experts will master how the European decisions are made and how they affect the head office in others institutions as in companies.
The Master European and International studies give to the students a complete multidisciplinary education in European economics and management. The students will also learn the basis of political sciences. This master is mainly intended for students who desire a career in an international or European institutions or companies. It targets also students who have some interest to do research.
- The M1 (first and second semesters) is devoted to a training of International Economics and management, European economics and management, European and International Business Law, Negotiation and Lobbying Techniques. At the end of the academic year, students can either undertake an internship in an institution or a company from April to May (2 months min), or write a dissertation, or move to do the second semester in an international partner university.
- The M2 allows students to develop a specialization in the third semester as well as to concretely apply the acquired knowledge through a six-month internship in a company or in an international or European Institutions during the fourth Semester.
ADMISSION IN M1 (FIRST YEAR)
- Admission to the Master of European and International studies Affairs is possible for candidates:
- Holding 180 ECTS credits in university programs (Economics and/or in Management or Political Sciences).
- Within a lifelong education process, who hold a Bachelor Degree (minimum) and who can demonstrate a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Language skills :
- Proficiency in English is required (see MEA website for test scores details). Proof of proficiency must be provided (TOEFL, TOEIC...).
- Basic knowledge of French is recommended for a better integration in life in France. University of Lille provides also a free training in French as a foreign language.
Modalités d'admission/ Conditions d'accès
Admission is by application and interview with a jury.
ADMISSION IN M1
Candidates must have a bachelor degree in economics, management or mathematics and informatics applied to social sciences.
Students capacity : 20 students
Opening from 22/03/2021 to 21/06/2021
- An extensive CV A personal statement, detailing your fields of interest and professional goals
- Authenticated copies of official documents containing your study results (diplomas/certificates, transcripts)
- An authenticated TOEFL certificate or equivalent when available would be an advantage
- Two recommendation letters from your teachers indicating your ranking within your student generation would be an additional asset
- The opening account certificate for Campus France if you need fill this process
ADMISSION IN M2
Applicants must have Master 1 degree in Economics and Management.
Opening from 22/03/2021 to 21/06/2021
VAE : You have different degrees, a solid personal or professional experience related to management, you can apply in Master 1 or 2 by including the validation form.
A titre indicatif, veuillez trouver ci-dessous la maquette des enseignements de l'année 2020/2021, déclinée par semestre et Bloc de Connaissances et de Compétences (BCC). La maquette de l'année 2021/2022 sera consultable à compter du mois d'avril 2021.
Organisation de la formation
- 2 YEARS OF STUDIES divided in SEMESTERS
- The validation of semesters gives ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) : 120 to validate the master.
- An average of 20 hours of courses per week, and personal and regular work to complete.
- Period of INTERNSHIP.
The Master's degree prepares students for positions in institutions or enterprises within all sectors of the industry.
Here are more specific examples :
- Managers or experts in European Affairs, in charge of the European area (trade, marketing, strategic development, etc.),
- Consultants, negotiatiors or lobbyists in specialized firms including international institutions and non-governmental organizations,
- Project managers, technical advisors or officers in various types of administrations (European, national, or local authorities), development agencies, chambers of commerce or specialized consultancies,
- Project leaders or engineers on EU research contracts and financial arrangements,
- Project managers in various European Cooperation Programs (for example INTERREG).
Retrouvez les études et enquêtes de l’ODiF (Observatoire de la Direction de la Formation) sur l’insertion professionnelle des diplômés : https://odif.univ-lille.fr/
DEPARTEMENT ECONOMIE ET GESTION
FACULTE DES SCIENCES ECONOMIQUES SOCIALES ET DES TERRITOIRES
Bâtiments SH1, SH2 et SH3 Cité scientifique
Avenue Jean Perrin
59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq
Toute l’offre diplômante de l’université est accessible en formation continue. Vous pouvez également accéder à cette offre par le biais d’une VAPP (Validation des Acquis Professionnels et Personnels) ou obtenir le diplôme dans le cadre d’une VAE (Validation des Acquis de l’Expérience). De nombreux diplômes sont proposés en alternance dans le cadre d’un contrat de professionnalisation ou d’apprentissage (cf. site https://fasest.univ-lille.fr/).
Pour tout renseignement ou bénéficier d’un conseil personnalisé :
Pour la reprise d'études : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour l’alternance : email@example.com