Our cooperation throughout the world
At the faculty, we are proud to foster collaborative relationships with universities and organisations worldwide. Through these partnerships, we strive to provide our students with enriching academic experiences and opportunities for international engagement. Explore the map below to discover our diverse range of partnerships.
- Carte interactive Umap en developpement -
Our Double Degree Programmes
The faculty offers Double Degree programmes with universities around the world. Double Degree programmes are combined study programmes that lead to two bachelor’s or master's degrees in each of the participating countries. Students benefit from international experience while strengthening their future career opportunities, academic and personal skills. Typically, students spend one to two semesters at our partner universities following a predetermined selection of courses. Below you can find a list of our Double Degree programmes.
- Bachelor in Economics and Management with Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski (Bulgaria)
- Bachelor in Economics and Management with Universidad de Valladolid (Spain)
- Bachelor in Economics and Management with Università del Salento (Italia)
- Bachelor in Sociology / Master in Social Development with Universidad de Granada (Spain)
- Master Global E-business with Indian Institute of Management Nagpur (India)
- Master in Business Management and International Affairs with Université Cheikh-Anta-Diop (Senegal)
- Master in European Economics and Political Affairs with Czech University of Life Sciences Prague (Czech Republic)
- Master in Geography and Planning with Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Minas Gerais / Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil)
- Master in Management of European Affairs with Technische Hochschule Wildau (Germany)
About the Erasmus Mundus
Our faculty participates in and hosts part of the Erasmus Mundus master’s programme Economics of Globalisation and European Integration (EGEI). It is a two-year programme fully taught in English and in a truly global learning environment. Each year it offers students scholarships that allow them to finance their studies in the various partner universities. Upon successful completion of the programme, students earn the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Economics of Globalisation and European Integration. The diplomas are awarded jointly by a consortium of seven universities and a leading global think tank.
- 1st semester - Basics: Lille (France) or Xiamen (Chnia)
- 2nd semester - EU experience: Ghent/Brussels (Belgium)
- 3th semester - Specialization: Tartu (Estonia) or Santander (Spain) or Bari (Italy) or Valparaisoo (Chili)
- 4th semester - professionnal experience: internship and dissertation